The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
1. The competition is open to residents of the United States aged 18 years or over except employees of Verve Concepts and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organization or judging of the competition.
2. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
3. Entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via https://www.verveconcepts.com/brandingcompetition.
4. No other forms of entry will be accepted.
5. Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
6. Closing date for entry will be Wednesday, May 31st 2017 - 11:59 PM (EDT). After this date, no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
7. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
8. Verve Concepts reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these rules without notice.
9. The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice. Services will be awarded based on the winner’s most critical branding needs.
10.The prize value is the equivalent consultation services by Verve Concepts not exceeding 50 hours. No substitutions or alternatives will be offered. All other associated production costs, infrastructure costs, fees for 3rd party services and anything outside the scope of Verve Concepts consultation will be borne by the winner.
11. The consultation will be subject to the Verve Concepts service agreement.
12. The winner will be chosen at random, from all entries received and verified by Verve Concepts or its agents.
13. The winner will be notified via social media. If the winner does not use social media, notification will be via email and/or via telephone within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
14. Verve Concepts will notify the winner when and how the prize can be collected / is delivered.
15. Verve Concepts’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
16. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current [US] data protection laws and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
17. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by U.S. federal law and the laws of the State of New York, U.S.A., regardless of your location, without regard to its conflicts of law provisions; and you hereby consent to the exclusive jurisdiction of and venue in the federal and state courts located in New York, New York, U.S.A.
18. The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
20. The entrant must be following Verve Concepts on Twitter, Facebook or Instagram in order to enter.
21. Verve Concepts has the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these rules / terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage.
22. Verve Concepts also reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.
24. Limitation of Liability: By participating, each entrant agrees: (a) to abide by these Official Rules and decisions of Verve Concepts and judges, which shall be final and binding in all respects relating to this competition; and (b) to release, discharge and hold harmless Released Parties from any and all injuries, liability, losses and damages of any kind to persons, including death, or property resulting, in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from entrant’s participation in the competition or the acceptance or use of any prize (including any travel or activity related thereto). Released Parties are not responsible for (i) lost, late, incomplete, damaged, inaccurate, stolen, delayed, misdirected, undelivered, or garbled entries or emails; (ii) lost, interrupted, or unavailable network, server, Internet Service Provider (ISP) or other connections, availability or accessibility or miscommunications; (iii) failed computer, satellite, telephone or cable transmissions, lines, or technical failure; (iv) jumbled, scrambled, delayed, or misdirected transmissions or computer hardware or software malfunctions, failures or difficulties; (v) other errors or difficulties of any kind, whether human, mechanical, electronic, computer, network, typographical, printing or otherwise, relating to or in connection with the competition, including, without limitation, errors or difficulties which may occur in connection with the administration of the competition, the processing of entries, the announcement of the prizes or in any competition-related materials; (vi) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by users, tampering, hacking, or by any equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the competition; or (vii) injury or damage to any person's computer related to or resulting from participating in this competition. Persons who tamper with or abuse any aspect of the competition or Verve Concepts’s website, who act in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner or who are in violation of these official rules, as solely determined by Verve Concepts, will be disqualified & all associated entries will be void. Should any portion of the competition be, in Verve Concepts’s sole opinion, compromised by virus, worms, bugs, non-authorized human intervention or other causes which, in the sole opinion of Verve Concepts, corrupt or impair the administration, security, fairness or proper play, or submission of entries, Verve Concepts reserves the right at its sole discretion to suspend, modify or terminate the competition and if terminated, the select winner for the drawing(s) at issue at random from all eligible, non-suspect entries received for such drawing(s) prior to action taken or as otherwise deemed fair and appropriate by Verve Concepts.